Friday, February 15, 2013

Live, Laugh, LOVE, Tomatoes?

This week has been an emotional roller coaster of fun! Yeah let's say fun, cause anything else would just be depressing. :) From family, to friends, and work and school.  It's been coming from all directions this week.  My love and heart goes out to my dearest friends who were dealing with hard losses this week.  Life is short, we have learned, and because of that, live for now and enjoy today, worry about tomorrow, when it comes. I love my family this week, for getting through some bs, sickness, and car problems, all in one week.  All the while, work and school still had to go on, so having to try and deal with it all, caught up a bit.
Monday was a typical day as any Monday's go for most.  Work was a drag, and I was tired from the weekend.  I entered week 19, so this week, I knew there would be more growth, and growing pains.  Oh boy were there ever.  Monday was the least of those. But our daughter, had an episode at school, and fainted, so we took her to the doc.  She has high blood sugar levels.  So she will be running some more tests next week.  I know how that goes, so we will get it under control, and she will be just fine. :) 
Tuesday seems to be the day the baby likes to do the most growing, the past 2-3 wks, I've noticed that.  So the back pains, the headaches, and tummy pains started through the day.  I about had it with people at work, so I left at 4, and had a mini meltdown, when I got to my car and was crying on the phone to Jimmy. LOL  Then I had to do grocery shopping.  This was when, a severe headache decided to rear it's ugly head.  It was probably border line migraine. So I didn't even finish shopping and headed back home to unload the food, and then laid down with an icepack on my head.  I woke up around midnight, out of it, and a now warm icepack on my head.  Turned off lights, and went back to sleep.  Woke up Wednesday still with a headache.
Wednesday, was much better than Tuesday, but it's my long day of the week, with school.  I managed to get through the day.  School was actually a good one.  While I sat in class, I felt some more movement from the baby.  Every once in a while, I will feel something, here and there.  Got home and passed out.  Was this week over yet?  Not even close!
Thursday was Vday, had to be a good day right? Well for some of my friends, not so much.  They suffered a loss of a family member, so not the best way to spend the day, or end the week.  My prayers and thoughts go out to them all.  The baby enjoyed food and sweets all day Thursday, since we had a catered event at work.  Italian food and Cake.... yummmm!! :)  I was told during a point, while I was getting my food.  That I wasn't that big.  Well ummmm thanks? How big am I suppose to be? I am only 19 weeks.  But every one's bodies are different, some people show at 2-3 months, some 5-7, some even later.  I guess I am a little lucky, I just have a little bump.  It's all baby though, fine by me!  I've only gained 10lbs so far, and almost half way through.  My doc told me, to only gain 15-20lbs for the whole pregnancy.  So for almost halfway there, seems fine to me.  I was then enlightened about breast feeding, and if I do, I will lose a lot of weight.  So in my mind, Pregnancy= Weight Loss LOL .. who would have thought!! LOL I say this all now, but I am sure in 2-3 months I will be singing a diff tune :P 
So that brings us to today, Friday.  Should be a good day, right? End of the week, payday for some, and time to just relax.  Far from it!  I checked, is it a full moon? Anyone know? Cause everyone is out today, and all crazy!!  Everyone wants something, and they have to have it now!! The morning was nuts... First, woke up, I think that was the first mistake.  Normal process to get in, and then I get a call from Jimmy.  His car had died on him.  So I am on 53, and turn around head back north, to go pick up my poor stranded husband.  I get a call 3-5mins later, never mind!  Tow truck had come by and was going to take him home.  So I turn back around on 53, and back North! Get to work finally, and while discussing our options on the phone, we've decided to go car shopping to weekend, and see what happens.   So that will be fun.(said in the most sarcastic voice, since I hate dealerships)  So tonight we start, tomorrow I have a hair appointment, and Arielle has a winter dance in the evening.  
I am so glad this week is OVER!  Looking forward to next week, for so many reasons.  We get to find out the sex of the baby next Friday, and it's Girls Night Out!!! Can't wait!! Just have to get through one more week!!   
Hope everyone is well, and spring is almost here right? :) BBQ season is coming. :) Oh and thank you again to my sister in law, who sent me a box of maternity clothes.  They came in use all week this week! :)  Oh and my boss just told his boss, that I was pregnant, so she came by and congratulated me.  I didn't get fired, so I guess that is a good thing. :P

The baby is the size of a Heirloom Tomato this week, and about 6 inches.  I think I am around 5-5 1/2 inches though. :) We will see next week! 





Little Bump 




No comments:

Post a Comment