Friday, February 8, 2013

A rough one.....

This was a rough week.  Had a busy one with work, and the weathe didn't help any later in the week.  Monday started this sucky week.  I had some growing pains for sure.  They mentioned the baby would be growing, but didn't imagine I'd feel this much.  PHEWIIEEEE!!  Monday, It was the first day of my back killing me, and I would sit with a pillow behind my back at work.  Tuesday was a lot of the same, I would drink plenty of water, but that didn't seem to help.  Since I can't take anything, I just have to deal with the pain :(  Jimmy's  car had some problems again on Tuesday night, so that wasn't good. :( Then Wednesday, I started to get bad headaches on and off throughout the day.  Then I had my presentation at school that night, which seemed to go well, despite my headache, and back pains. Thursday was the worst, the day at work was long, and we got to leave early for the snow storm.  It took me 3 1/2hrs to get home.  What the heck is that! It's like people in the state, have never seen snow!! Just ridiculous.  Well I am lucky, I'm not further along, than I am.  By the time I got home, I had to pee BAD!! I was hungry, tired, and a headache.  So when I sat down to eat  dinner, Jimmy asked if I wanted to watch TV.  I lost it, and started balling.  All the stress from the week, and the traffic, and the pains, all came to me.  He was like, "are you OK?" "Hormones?" LOL Well a combo of that and stress.  So I needed to get it out, and felt better. 
Today, I decided I had enough, and stayed home , to clean, sleep and just relax.  It was much needed after this week.  Good thing I can do some work from home.  :) So I spent the day with the hubby and we ran a bunch of errands, and watch TV and a movie.  Which Hotel Transylvania, I recommend. :)
On a good note... Yes there are some good things. :) This week, I've noticed the baby has moved up some more, and closer to my belly button.  Getting harder also. :)  The baby still likes the left side, which I think is funny, but has limited my sleeping to one position that is comfy. :)  I've been eating more cucumbers, I can't get enough of them.  Found out they are very good for nutrition as well, so that is plus. Good for skin and hair, another plus. :)  I've been feeling the baby move every so often, either when I am sitting at my desk, or sometimes at night, or on my way home in the car.  It's pretty funny, the tiny little movements I can just make out.  It will be fun, when I am further along, and the real kicks start happening.  Yes I say fun now, I am sure I will take that back later. 
Today while we were running errands, I grabbed another pair of maternity pants, and some toys for the baby.  Yes I got a couple things, so shoot me! :) Just a Panda Rattle and bath time frog toy.  Nothing major, oh and crib sheets.  THEY WERE ON SALE! Couldn't pass the stuff up :) 
I am counting down the days now, until we get to find out what we are having.  The 21st can't get here soon enough!! I am so excited for my two cousins, they are both having girls, I hope to make it a 3 peat for the third.  But who knows, maybe I will be the one to throw the boy in there. :P  Looking forward to the next 2 weeks of growth! :) 


 Approx 5.5 inches

Great Movie :) 

18 weeks and counting! (The Bump)

No comments:

Post a Comment