Friday, January 11, 2013

When life gives you Lemons.......

Well this week, we went and took family pictures, they came out really cute.  I am happy with them.  We needed some updated ones.  After having shorter weeks, with the holidays, this week was a slow one.  Was very busy at work, so helped keep my mind off other things.  
I've noticed my tummy is shifting upward, and getting more solid as time goes by.  I am going to order a belly band this weekend, I was recommended to get one. :)  My back has been sore this week, and my breasts more sensitive... ouch... :/ but that is OK.... I am getting very impatient, I want the little one to come now!! waiting 26 more weeks, will be a killer! :) 
I know time will go by fast though, I start school up again next week.  It was nice having 3 months off, since I already took my English class.  But my Wednesday's, for the next two yrs will be full, but worth it.
Today we go and pick up the crib.  I can't wait! :) We are getting it from one of my co-workers.  I will of course take pics, and once the bedding comes also. :) 
Going to be a busy weekend, so naps will be taking place, so I can make it through the days and nights :) 
I am glad to be in the 2nd Trimester now, can ease my mind of any problems, that may have happened before.  I go in 2 weeks to hear the heartbeat again, I can't wait to hear my little alien.  I am counting down the weeks, until I get to see them and find out what they will be, hopefully next month!
Also last night, dinner was hamburger helper.  First the smell was HORRIBLE, and then, the taste... ugggg,, the baby is not liking beef. Maybe a vegetarian? LOL  I couldn't keep down a glass of milk one of the nights, but I think that was just a freak thing, I was feeling icky, so it crept up on me.





No comments:

Post a Comment