Friday, January 4, 2013

Lucky Number 13!!! Happy New Year!!

So this week we started a new year! The year of babies!! :)  The start of the week was good, took Monday off, to enjoy a nice 4 day weekend.  Monday was NYE, and was spent at our friend Carrie's house.  Had a fun time, watching all the drunks. :P  It is definitely funny, watching from the outside. (man that is how we all look, huh?) Tuesday, I decided to do some deep cleaning of the house, room to room.  Which then gave me ideas of painting in the spring.  Just need to freshen up the color in the walls, it's been 4-5yrs, since they were painted.  Other than that, relaxed the rest of the day off, and watched some tv and movies.  Wednesday was back to work, and year end close for us.  I was expecting it to be a longer and harder day than it was, but surprisingly it wasn't bad.  Yesterday was the bad day, people seemed to be nuts, for the new year rush. ugggggg  Made it to today, and I plan on coasting through the day, with some cleaning up here at work, and then i can get home to enjoy my weekend. 
How I've been feeling this week, has been on and off.  Nothing to major, and nothing to minor.  More normal, growing pains, and noticing my bump is getting a little firmer.  I've been rubbing my belly at night, while I lay there, hoping my little alien knows I am there. :) I am fearing that the little one, may not like sushi anymore.  It is my second time having it, and didn't stay down long.  Which stinks, cause I love it!! LOL I will give it one more try sometime, and see. 
On NYE, I was sitting around all my drunk friends, and naturally, was looking at baby bedding online.  So I ended up finding and purchasing my bedding!  Theme is: Frogs and Monkeys! :) I got yelled at by a few, but oh well.  I won't be buying any other things, not to worry.  We are picking up our crib next week, from a guy here at my work.  So we will be set, until the shower.  My thoughts are, I don't expect people to get me things, so if I can myself, then I will. :) No biggy.... 
Jimmy can go back to making Key Lime pies again, cause this week, the baby is a size of a Peach! Horray!!! 
Looking forward to entering the 2nd Trimester next week! Can't wait to see what fun 2013 has to offer. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment