Monday, June 17, 2013

Early Arrival??? I think so!! :)

Will he be early? Seems like it!!
According to the doc, he will induce me either at 38 or 39 weeks.  But he said most likely after July 1st, so into the 39th week. I am excited my boy will be here soon.  This past week, he’s been a pain in my ribs, it has gotten worse! Uggggg…. I can take it, and he is so worth it.  But it’s killing me.  Eating, sleeping and even driving has gotten uncomfy.  I can’t wait to have him at home, and I can just stare at him.   My little man, he’s getting ready to come. 
Since my GD (Gestational Diabetes), that is why the doc, wants to induce early.  As a precaution, which is fine by me.  He gets hooked up to the Heart Monitors weekly, so it’s nice to hear him inside there.
My ankles, need to be elevated nightly.  I’ve also been using this Bengay cream on my knees, it works wonders!!! I can’t wait to see what the doc says this week.
I can’t believe he will be here soon, it’s flown by which is great.  But after he comes, I hope it doesn’t fly, and I want to enjoy every moment I have with him.  I have so many plans J Can’t wait! 
I finished up him room this week, and laundry and we put the stroller together, and the car seat is in the car, so we are all set!! I managed to find an outfit for the hospital for me.  I know they give us, those lovely gowns to wear, but I want to be comfy afterwards in my own stuff… and head home all comfy too…. 
We celebrated Father’s Day this past weekend.  It was nice, to have the kids, and embrace the new one coming in all at the same time.  We went and saw The Man of Steel, good movie.  Will be interesting to see how the next one is.  I got Jimmy a Stormtrooper Star Wars Collectible for Father’s Day/ Our Anniversary.   He loved it of course :P

I look forward to the next couple weeks, going by quickly I hope!  I am very anxious, nervous and excited at the same time.  I am still not solid on a name yet, but I know when we see him, I will just know.  

He's 6-6.5lbs now :) 

His Wheels :-)


Room is all ready for him......



No comments:

Post a Comment